Time for another Web Wednesday. And this time, I thought I’d share some of my colourful web finds…
- Colour Lovers – This site is seriously addictive. You can create colours, palettes, and patterns galore. You can also view and rate others’ creations. So very cool.
- Interactive Colour Wall Guide – Here’s one to help you come up with a colour scheme for your walls. This is a section of Bunnings Warehouse, sponsored by Dulux.
- Color Quiz – This is the online version of a popular projective test called… well, the Color Test. I’ve been using this for many years and I still think it’s great.
- Anais Gallery – View the colourful world of this French artist who primarily creates cute artworks that are designed primarily for kids.
- Color Schemer – If you’re thinking of different colour schemes for your blog or site, this online colour schemer is a good tool to try.
- Car Colors and Psyche – An article on what your car’s colour reveals about your psyche. Hmmm… I think I missed pink there. 🙂
- List of Colors – A Wikipedia List.
- Colors and their meanings in branding – An interesting read on the topic.
- Color Psychology – All about colours and their meanings.
By the way, just a quick reminder: I’ll be closing 52WoC#40 in the next few days. So, last chance to join in and be counted. 🙂