Hi and welcome to our 26th 52WoC! Yes, folks. We’re half way through this project. Wowzah! I’m really, really excited that we’ve reached this special milestone. To celebrate this, I thought I’d share with you some 52WoC Buttons that you might like to add to your blogs.
If you do add the button with a link to 52WoC Central in your blogs either as: a) part of your blogroll; b) on your sidebar; or c) in a blog post/page – then leave a comment here to tell us all about it. You will then be added as one of this week’s participants.
So, here are the buttons –
It’ll be great if you can share 52WoC with your friends and readers, so we can meet more people and spread more Blog Community Lovin’. 🙂
By the way, this is our last task for Virtual Party #6. There are currently two prizes up for grabs for VP#6: a notecards set and a blank journal.
Anyway, on last week’s task… Well, it was an interesting comments special. Loved reading everyones answers — and questions.
Well, here’s the round-up…
- Heather – Q: “What’s a perfect day for you?”
- Nicola – Q: “What’s the scariest you ever had to do and how did you overcome your fear?”
- Melissa – Q: “What’s the most difficult thing you’ve done for love?”
- Sushi – Q: “How old do you think is too old for a girl to marry?”
- Lynn Stevens – Q: “Who do you wish was reading your blog?”
- Toni: Q: “What would you tell your 13-year-old self?”
- Kari: Q: “What is one problem or issue you think that all women have a common interest in regardless of their religious affiliation or ethnicity?”
- Jayme: Q:”What is your lifeâ€™s greatest passion? How are you pursuing it or, if youâ€™re not, what is stopping you?”
A great big thank you again to all of you who participated. One thing that I really love about 52WoC is how much I’ve gotten to know each one of you much better over the last few months. And, last week’s task is just one example. So, thank you thank you thank you. 🙂
So, here’s looking forward to the next 26 tasks of 52WoC…