Shortly after I posted yesterday’s book review, I realised that I’ve got my NaBloPoMo blogging schedule all mixed up. For some reason, I thought yesterday was “review day” (it’s not, it’s scheduled on Thursdays), so I missed 52WoC. Eeeps! So, I’m switching the days and posting 52 Weeks of Blog Community today.
The simple task? Sign up for our first ever 52WoC Swap! Yes, I figured that since the holidays are coming up soon, it might be nice to do a gift exchange or something between 52WoCers. What do you think?
1) Swap items can be anything, worth $5 and over (but no more than $25). You can be creative with it – handmade or not.
2) Please note that you will need to share your mailing address with me + another 52WoCer as part of this swap. I will never share or sell your information to anyone else.
3) Please do not leave your mailing address in the comment form. We’ll exchange info privately.
4) I will assign swap partners randomly. So, no favouritism.
5) All swap items must be sent and received by the end of December.
Any other questions that you might have, please just contact me via shaicogginsATgmailDOTcom (change AT to @ and DOT to .).
If you want to take part in this swap/task, just let me know in the comment section (please provide valid email address). Thanks!
Now, on to the round-up for last week’s task – 52WoC #32: NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo Time! –
- Melissa (NaBloPoMo)
- Jasmin Tragas (NaNoWriMo)
- Linette (NaNoWriMo + NaBloPoMo)
- Julie Bonner (NaNoWriMo + NaBloPoMo)
- Jami (NaBloPoMo)
- Marjorie (NaNoWriMo)
- Justin (NaBloPoMo)
- Nicola (NaBloPoMo)
Impressive list, don’t you think? I’m actually pleased to find more folks joining in these events and sharing them here at 52WoC. It’s great. Warm welcome to our new 52WoCers! Hope you’re all doing well with your respective events.
For me, so far, I’m coping with the daily blogging. But, I feel as though I’m going around in circles with NaNoWriMo. Every time I start something, I end up doing something else the next day. So, my word count doesn’t go up all that much. Yikes.